- As Green St parking garage construction begins, please have patience and expect occasional delays.
- Updated: 4/5 to approx 4/30: Due to construction on Triphammer@Sisson, Rts 81, 90 & 92 using Cradit Farm Dr. in both directions.
- Starting 4/25 the Dwyer Dam Bridge on Hoy rd will be closed for repair. The routes 32, 72, and 82 will use Judd Falls rd to and from Campus Rd.
- Due to construction at Triphammer and Sisson Pl. Route 32 will be using Thurston to Highland to E. Upland. Route 70 and 72 will use Cradit Farm inbound and outbound.
- 4/1/21-- summer: Rt 11 inbnd won't serve 100 bl N Aurora. Detour: Prospect/Clinton/Geneva/Green. Yay. Al fresco dining https://bit.ly/31DfqAq
Tompkins County Health Department officials notified TCAT today that a person who traveled on Route 51 Sat., April 24, has tested positive for Covid-19. The rider boarded the outbound bus at Green St. Station at 2:32 p.m. and disembarked at Skyvue Rd. @ Snyder Hill...
State and local dignitaries joined TCAT in the Ithaca Commons on Earth Day, Thurs., April 22, to celebrate the launch of its first-ever battery-electric buses — a major step for the agency in its aim to serve its riders with an all emission-free fleet within the next...
Let’s say you were a new-to-town TCAT rider and were not sure if you were on the right bus? Or that you were a new bus driver trying to figure out the quirks of a certain route? Rest assured, you would have been in luck if David Barber of Caroline were on board with...
First Time Here?
Boost your know-how with our TCAT Bus videos.
Get bus pass privileges loaded right onto your student ID card.
TCAT Bus Tracker
Find your stop, get alerts, and locate your bus in real-time.
TCAT General Manager Scot Vanderpool, staff and community stakeholders share their thoughts about riding the bus in the time of COVID.
News & Projects
Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Inc. (TCAT, Inc.), an Ithaca, NY-based public transit agency, is requesting information regarding mobile ticketing solutions. The information request will help form the bases of a future RFP. TCAT, Inc. has compiled general...
Federal requirements for contracts, construction and supplies