- The Risley Stop has been relocated to Wait and Thurston due to construction. The Balch stop has been moved to Jessup and Triphammer. This may be updated.
- As Green St parking garage construction begins, please have patience and expect occasional delays.
- Starting 6/1 Cradit Farm will be closed for the summer. 81's will use Jessup in both directions.
- Due to road construction, route 15 will be on detour until further notice
- 15 is unable to service S. Plain st. It will go from Clinton to Albany all the way down to the traffic cirlce.
Those who show proof they’ve received their first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine starting June 15 through mid-July will be eligible for a free TCAT unlimited weekly pass, thanks to an initiative from New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo. The governor’s office announced today a...
Please note: TCAT will not operate Mon., May 31, due to the Memorial Day holiday. Normal service resumes Tues., June 1. TCAT’s summer routes will be in effect Sun., May 30, through Sat., Aug. 21. Routes operating the same schedule are: 13S; 14S; 15; 40; 53; 65 and...
An easing of statewide pandemic restrictions has prompted TCAT to return to full capacity for seating only on all buses starting Sun., May 9. To allow for some measure of social distancing, standing on buses will be prohibited until further notice. Additionally, TCAT...
First Time Here?
Boost your know-how with our TCAT Bus videos.
Get bus pass privileges loaded right onto your student ID card.
TCAT Bus Tracker
Find your stop, get alerts, and locate your bus in real-time.
TCAT General Manager Scot Vanderpool, staff and community stakeholders share their thoughts about riding the bus in the time of COVID.
News & Projects
Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Inc. (TCAT, Inc.), an Ithaca, NY-based public transit agency, is requesting bid to convert existing filing room to usable office space for use by operations. Documents links below provide key details and timeline.. IFB : IFB...
Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Inc. (TCAT, Inc.), an Ithaca, NY-based public transit agency, is requesting qualifications documentation to support on-going need for architectural and engineering services. TCAT, Inc. has compiled general information to assist in...
Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Inc. (TCAT, Inc.), an Ithaca, NY-based public transit agency, is requesting information regarding mobile ticketing solutions. The information request will help form the bases of a future RFP. TCAT, Inc. has compiled general...