- The route 11 is back on normal route using Hudson St.
- Route 15 will will be on detour. Continuing straight on Geneva, Right on N Titus, Left on Plain St.
- As Green St parking garage construction begins, please have patience and expect occasional delays.
- With detours and college students coming back, please have patience with the buses, they are running behind during peak times.
- Rt 37 detour: O-Bound State to Mitchell > 366 > Tower Rd ( OB stops moved across the st). I-Bound Tower > 366 > Mitchell> State.
- Roadwork closing Cradit Farm Rd. through end of Nov. or until further notice. Routes 37, 81, 90 & 92 being rerouted onto Jessup Road.
Last updated 10 a.m. Fri., Aug. 20 TCAT’s fall service will be in effect from Sun. Aug. 22 through Sat., Jan. 22, with more trips added to accommodate the needs of students returning to campus and to respond to rider feedback. Planners slightly changed some rural...
Former Cornell senior researcher Myra Shulman has spent much of her career on ecology and marine biology so it is no surprise that she wants other people to enjoy the planet as much as possible. An avid hiker, Shulman is a board member of the Cayuga Trails Club...
See Tconnect. More than a year after the pandemic disrupted the original launch plan, Tconnect app-based, on-demand service will start weekdays in the Village of Dryden and surrounding rural areas on Mon., Aug. 9. Tconnect’s aim is to reduce transportation barriers...
First Time Here?
Boost your know-how with our TCAT Bus videos.
Get bus pass privileges loaded right onto your student ID card.
TCAT Bus Tracker
Find your stop, get alerts, and locate your bus in real-time.
TCATers share their stories
TCAT’s Desiree Johnson has deep connections and love for the Ithaca community.
Here she talks with This is Ithaca podcaster, Florenz Gilly.
News & Projects
Tompkins Consolidated Area Transit, Inc. (TCAT, Inc.), an Ithaca, NY-based public transit agency, is welcoming proposals to have a consultant produce an IT roadmap. The scope of this project includes assessing and analyzing the current state of IT initiatives within...
Federal requirements for contracts, construction and supplies